Are you dealing with these aspects of difficult behaviors with children?
- Parent’s denial about the behavior
- Lack of strategies on how to assist a child with difficult behaviors
- Too much time spent supervising a child
- Handling the stress and frustration of dealing with those children
- Disruption of the entire class
- Inappropriate interactions, such as hitting, yelling and tantrums
- Lack of parent follow through
- Other children perceiving the child with difficult behaviors as disrespectful
- Montessori elementary being seen as the “catch-all” of children who have had poor experiences in other school settings
If this sounds familiar…
You need to stop and watch this free webinar, Dealing With Difficult Behaviors In Your School And Classrooms.
In Dealing With Difficult Behaviors In Your School And Classrooms:
- You’ll hear about two resources for behavior and skills training that help parents and teachers work together for the child’s benefit.
- You’ll see a simple yet effective strategy to help you clearly communicate expectations for behavior in your classrooms and school.
- You’ll learn about three communication tools that can help you create more peaceful classrooms and schools.
- Plus I’ll share with you the essential Montessori principles that must be implemented consistently throughout your school if you are to deal effectively with difficult behaviors.
In this 45-minute session you’ll learn about strategies that can make a difference for your entire school right away.