Once a month I host a free video training.
These sessions are short and information-packed with downloadable handouts and booklets.
I do hope you’ll join me.
My format is now an instant process, no waiting around!
That means that you have instant access to the training as soon as you register.
Each instant training will be available for a full calendar month. This month we are offering two webinars.
Helping Children Learn To Listen
In my many years of working with young children, there is one question I hear frequently from parents and teachers:
How do I get children to listen to me?
Watch The Listening Webinar
When we are confronted with tantrums, defiant behavior, or worse, it’s difficult to know what to do. But these situations are usually avoidable, or at least more easily resolved, if the child has developed the ability to listen.
A child’s hearing may be automatic, but listening and comprehending are acquired skills.
Children learn these listening skills, for better or worse, from our behaviors as parents or teachers.
So, how do you get your children to listen to you?
I’ll show you three techniques that establish a foundation for listening in young children.
- One technique is playing certain games with children.
- Another is removing obstacles to listening at home and school.
- The third is a key relationship skill that will make your child a better listener.
Please join me for this 30-minute webinar where I’ll show you three games to play with children that will help them become better listeners.
Dealing With Difficult Behaviors In The Classroom
Are you dealing with these aspects of difficult behaviors with children?
- Parent’s denial about the behavior
- Lack of strategies on how to assist a child with difficult behaviors
- Too much time spent supervising a child
- Handling the stress and frustration of dealing with those children
- Disruption of the entire class
- Inappropriate interactions, such as hitting, yelling and tantrums
- Lack of parent follow through
- Other children perceiving the child with difficult behaviors as disrespectful
- Montessori elementary being seen as the “catch-all” of children who have had poor experiences in other school settings
If this sounds familiar…
Register now for immediate access to this instant 45-minute webinar.
Watch Difficult Behaviors Webinar
In Dealing With Difficult Behaviors In Your School And Classrooms:
- You’ll hear about two resources for behavior and skills training that help parents and teachers work together for the child’s benefit.
- You’ll see a simple yet effective strategy to help you clearly communicate expectations for behavior in your classrooms and school.
- You’ll learn about three communication tools that can help you create more peaceful classrooms and schools.
- Plus I’ll share with you the essential Montessori principles that must be implemented consistently throughout your school if you are to deal effectively with difficult behaviors.
In this 45-minute session you’ll learn about strategies that can make a difference for your entire school right away.
You can download an mp3 on the webinar page.
You’ll be able to watch at your convenience 24 hours a day.
Plus, you’ll be able to ask me questions in the q and a box during these instant webinar sessions.
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar.
Remember: Your email is safe with me.
I’ll never share or sell your information to anyone.