With my newsletters and workshops you’ll find tools to use immediately in your relationships with children.
In my Kids Talk Newsletters and Workshops you’ll discover practical, put-it-into-action advice and insight about children.
You’ll learn time-tested techniques based on proven child development principles that you can start using right away!
You’ll be able to tap into my over thirty years of experience gained as I worked with children, and their families, as a parent, Montessori teacher, Girl Scout leader, Sunday School teacher, Montessori school owner and administrator, parenting coach and workshop leader.
If our children could verbalize what they need from the adults in their lives, the information in my newsletters, workshops and books is what our children would want us to know.
Working with children may be the most important adult role we’ll ever have.
I want to help you create adult-child relationships that are joyful, satisfying and productive for a life-time.
In my Kids Talk Newsletters and Workshops you’ll get time–tested tips to start using today to create loving relationships. Parent, teacher, grandparent, caregiver… Kids Talk is for you.
Take a look at these Kids Talk offerings:
Here’s what Kids Talk Readers are saying…
Here’s What Kids Talk Is All About
Take advantage of my over thirty years experience working with young children!
I think you’ll find my Kids Talk approach of working with children fun and effective.
Here’s a sample of my professional activities:
- Founded a Montessori school, acting as a teaching administrator.
- Certified Montessori teacher with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) with a Masters in Education from Loyola College in Maryland, as well as a B.A from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock in Interpersonal and Organizational Communications.
- Co-author with my daughter, Dana, a Dartmouth grad, of Understanding Montessori: A Guide for Parents.
- Author of Building Cathedrals Not Walls, a collection of ninety of my Kids Talk essays to inspire your work with children, whether you are a parent, a teacher, or other adult in the life of a child.
- Award-winning Kids Talk columnist and blogger
- Frequent contributor to major Montessori publications such as Tomorrow’s Child, Montessori Leadership, and AMI News.
- Popular workshop presenter at schools and conferences. I’m excited to share my online workshops with Kids Talk readers around the world.
- Creator of the premiere online Montessori parent support program, Seeing Your Child The Montessori Way, designed for both individual families and schools.
- Designer of the Kids Talk series of online workshops and webinars that emphasize put-it-into action advice based on time-tested tips and proven child development principles.
For weekly put-it-into-action advice you can trust, sign up for my award-winning newsletter, Kids Talk today. It’s free!