For Your 3-To-6-Year-Old
Want to feel confident about your child’s reading progress?
Want a simple, yet effective, way to help your child succeed with reading and writing?
In Reading Fundamentals For Your 3-To-6-Year-Old you’ll learn…
- Fun activities to prepare your three to six-year-old for reading success
- Two essential skills all excellent readers, writers and spellers possess
- How to develop these two skills with your child by playing games and singing everyday
- About great books to read out loud to your child
- Ways to encourage writing
- How to recognize reading problems early and what to do
Parent or Teacher:
This course is designed for you!
Remember: All Kids Talk Online Workshops have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Look What Is All In This Course!
WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Welcome and Introduction
- Understanding The Seven Parts of This Course
- How To Play The I Spy Game
- Using The Edible Alphabet Song
- The Edible Alphabet Cards
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Understanding Your Child’s Need For Order
PART 2: KEEP THE AIR FULL OF LANGUAGE
- Keep Language In The Air
- The Importance Of Reading Out Loud
- Essential Elements For Reading Out Loud
- Book Suggestions
- How To Teach A Song
- Song Suggestions
- Memorizing Poetry
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Please, Please Don’t Eat The Marshmallow!
PART 2B: LANGUAGE GAMES
- The Verb Game: Matching Words, Thoughts and Deeds
- The Hunting Game
- The What’s Missing Game
- The Preposition Game: Where Is It?
- The Name Game: Using The Visual Dictionary
- The Question Game: The Art of Conversation
- The Listening Game
- The Looking Game
- Getting The Hand Ready To Write
- Inset And Pencil Work
- Practical Life Activities To Strengthen The Hand
- Pin Punchings
- Simple Drawings
- Decorating A Page
- BUILDING BLOCKS: The Importance Of The Hand In Language Development
PART 4: WHEN YOUR CHILD KNOWS 24 SOUNDS
- Finally! Time To Introduce The Letters
- Introducing the Phonograms
- Why I Prefer Teaching Cursive First
- Sandpaper Letters
- I’m Thinking Of A Word Game
- The Alphabet Sound Song
- Edible Alphabet Song…Now With Letter Cards
- Letter Matching Game
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Your Child’s Brain Is Unique