For Your 3-To-6-Year-Old
Want to feel confident about your child’s reading progress?
Want a simple, yet effective, way to help your child succeed with reading and writing?
In Reading Fundamentals For Your 3-To-6-Year-Old you’ll learn…
- Fun activities to prepare your three to six-year-old for reading success
- Two essential skills all excellent readers, writers and spellers possess
- How to develop these two skills with your child by playing games and singing every day
- About great books to read out loud to your child
- Ways to encourage writing
- How to recognize reading problems early and what to do
Parent or Teacher:
This course is designed for you!
Remember: You have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Please note that enrollment in all Kids Talk Workshops
closes on August 1, 2021 in order to update our courses.
Look What Is All In This Course!
WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Welcome and Introduction
- Understanding The Seven Parts of This Course
PART 1: DEVELOPING PHONEMIC AWARENESS
- How To Play The I Spy Game
- Using The Edible Alphabet Song
- The Edible Alphabet Cards
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Understanding Your Child’s Need For Order
PART 2: KEEP THE AIR FULL OF LANGUAGE
- Keep Language In The Air
- The Importance Of Reading Out Loud
- Essential Elements For Reading Out Loud
- Book Suggestions
- How To Teach A Song
- Song Suggestions
- Memorizing Poetry
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Please, Please Don’t Eat The Marshmallow!
PART 2B: LANGUAGE GAMES
- The Verb Game: Matching Words, Thoughts and Deeds
- The Hunting Game
- The What’s Missing Game
- The Preposition Game: Where Is It?
- The Name Game: Using The Visual Dictionary
- The Question Game: The Art of Conversation
- The Listening Game
- The Looking Game
PART 3: PREPARING THE HAND TO WRITE
- Getting The Hand Ready To Write
- Inset And Pencil Work
- Practical Life Activities To Strengthen The Hand
- Pin Punchings
- Simple Drawings
- Decorating A Page
- BUILDING BLOCKS: The Importance Of The Hand In Language Development
PART 4: WHEN YOUR CHILD KNOWS 24 SOUNDS
- Finally! Time To Introduce The Letters
- Introducing the Phonograms
- Why I Prefer Teaching Cursive First
- Sandpaper Letters
- I’m Thinking Of A Word Game
- The Alphabet Sound Song
- Edible Alphabet Song…Now With Letter Cards
- Letter Matching Game
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Your Child’s Brain Is Unique
PART 5: WHEN YOUR CHILD CONNECTS 24 SOUNDS AND LETTERS
- Moveable Alphabet
- Three Part Cards
- Making Small Reading Books
- The Labeling Game
- Using Song Lyrics
- Puzzle Words
- Adjective Game
- Adverb Game
- Box 1
- Box 2
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Learning By Doing
PART 6: WATCHING FOR OBSTACLES TO READING
- Letter Confusion
- Recognizing Patterns To See Phonograms
- Recognizing The Spaces Between Words
- Words Make Sense
- Reading Left To Right And Top To Bottom
- Reading Multiple Words
- Training The Eye To Move Back And Forth
- BUILDING BLOCKS: Strengthen Strengths
PART 7: DEVELOPING READING FLUENCY
- Keep On Keeping On!
- Vocabulary Enrichment
Make a difference in a child’s life, today!
You can be in the course in minutes.
In an hour you can start having reading fun!
Remember: All Kids Talk Online Workshops have a 60-day money-back guarantee.