Would you like to understand how children learn to read?
Would you like to feel more confident about children’s reading progress?
Want to know fun activities to assure reading success?
Join me for this FREE webinar, Steps To Reading Success, on either of these three days:
- Tuesday, June 2 from 4 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. PDT/ 7 p.m. to 8:15 pm EDT.
- Wednesday, June 3 from 11:00 a.m to 12:15 p.m. PDT/2 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. EDT.
- Thursday, June 4 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. PDT/ 10:00 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. EDT.
In this FREE webinar, I’ll show you the following:
- Key activities that are essential to reading success
- Common developmental obstacles that you should be aware of
- Why one key skill is so important and why it is often overlooked
- The real reason we learn to read and how it motivates us
We’ll also have a question and answer period.
What I’ll share with you in Steps To Reading Success can make an amazing difference in a child’s life.
Parent or teacher, you’ll get great tips on how to help children with key skills, as well as tips on how to help children avoid or overcome reading obstacles.
Did you know…
- 32 million adults in the United States, 14 percent of our adult population, cannot read.
- Another 21 percent of adults read below a fifth grade level.
- 19 percent of high school graduates cannot read.
Join me for this FREE webinar to feel confident
the children in your life have everything
they need for reading success.