- Are you frustrated trying to figure out the best way to help your students become better spellers?
- Do you dream of joyful spellers?
- Do you wish you had an easy way to know your students’ spelling and reading grade level every week?
Watch the workshop introduction below.
With Unscramble Spelling
- Learn what makes a great speller.
- Discover the major obstacles to becoming a great speller and how to overcome them.
- Evaluate first grade to college level skills.
- Analyze spelling results to determine what the next step in learning is for any student. This program takes the guesswork out of what to teach.
- Tap into children’s conscious learning style.
- Learn a variety of fun spelling activities to foster important repetition, essential for learning.
- Find out about 29 basic spelling conventions. And you may wonder why no one ever told you about these!
- Learn about the effectiveness of personal spelling dictionaries and how easy they are to get started.
- Appreciate how easy it is to communicate students’ progress.
- Help children love to spell, read and write, thus supporting a life full of learning.
Join me for Unscramble Spelling to learn how to help your students, from 6-year-olds through junior high, excel in spelling, reading and writing.
Learn how to support and challenge your child in their spelling journey.
Also, in this 90-minute online workshop you’ll learn—
- How spelling and reading are interconnected
- Why you don’t have to listen to children read out loud
- Key spelling words that lead to fundamental spelling rules
- How to put a spelling program together that is consistent with Montessori principles
You’ll leave this workshop with spelling lists and spelling rules and know how to get spelling going in a whole new way in your classroom—the very next day!
- This workshop is on-demand, online and available to you 24/7.
- Take the course on your computer, tablet or phone.
- Register now and you’ll be taking the course in minutes.
- It’s easy to ask me questions.
- You’ll have eight weeks of follow-up with me to help you implement these new ideas.
- You’ll also have on-going access to this course.
- Also, you have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Need CEUs or CECs?
Certificates of attendance for two hours towards continuing education requirements are available upon request at the end of the workshop.
BONUS: For a limited time I am also offering eight workshop implementation hours at no additional cost.