Do you want to help children overcome their learning obstacles?
Are you ready to read the road signs of on-track development?
Have you ever wished for the proverbial eyes in the back of your head?
This course is currently closed.
While modern science now supports Montessori teaching and learning techniques, there is still an art to being a great teacher. One of these skills of effective teaching, and perhaps the most important, is observation.
Like any art, strong observational skills can take years to develop.
Join me TODAY to discover the secrets of becoming a skillful observer. This workshop focuses on using observational techniques the Montessori way, and considers the needs of classroom teachers, in both Montessori and traditional settings. Parents may also find this session inspiring as well.
In this 90-minute workshop you’ll learn the following:
- Why it is vital to observe
- How to recognize off-track development
- When to get the most accurate observations
- The four road signs of healthy development
- What negative emotions indicate
- The important reason to observe (and it may not be what you think!)
You’ll leave this workshop with tools and techniques to help you view children’s activity in fresh and powerful ways.
About the Workshop
- This workshop is on-demand, online and available to you 24/7.
- Register now and you’ll be taking the course in minutes.
- You’ll also have on-going access to this course.
- You’ll get great handouts.
- Also, you have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Need CEUs or CECs?
A two-hour certificate of attendance for continuing education requirements is available upon request at the end of the workshop.