- Do you wish you had effective ways to resolve conflict with your children?
- Do you dream of building loving and trusting relationships, but disagreements get in the way?
- Are you frustrated when situations seem to blow up and out of control?
Watch the workshop introduction below.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to successfully work through situations at home, at school, and at work.
In this 90-minute online workshop you’ll learn:
- Trusted problem solving techniques that work with young children and adults
- Why it is vital to “work with” our children instead of “doing to” our children
- The single biggest obstacle to problem solving and how to avoid it
- Tips on how to get to win-win in most situations
You’ll leave this workshop with three ways to problem solve with others, and be ready to start using these three problem solving tools right away.
Please join me for an information session to help you learn tools that will help you foster respectful communication with children and adults…for a lifetime.
This workshop is on-demand, online and available to you 24/7.
Register now and you’ll be taking the course in minutes.
You have on-going access to this course.
Also, you have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Need CEC’s or CEU’s?
A two-hour certificate of attendance for continuing education requirements is available upon request at the end of the workshop.