There are five questions that you should consider if you are going to create a joyful and confident school community of children, families and staff members.
Unfortunately, many school leaders spend decades without understanding what is missing in their leadership and in their community.
If you are a school leader, you won’t want to miss this free training.
- Bending over backwards to develop staff harmony?
- Disappointed with parent commitment to your school programs?
- Hampered by staff members who lack essential knowledge of Montessori principles?
- Vexed by children’s disruptive behaviors?
- Frustrated trying to communicate with parents and staff members?
- Irritated by parent’s lack of involvement in their children’s education?
If you feel like you are putting out fires all the time, then it is time to stop and learn about the five most important questions you’ll ever ask about your school.
In this 4-part training session, you’ll gain:
- Clarity about vital issues facing school leaders and managers.
- Why ignoring these issues creates a downward spiral for your school and your leadership skills.
- Insight about your six constituencies.
- Awareness of how leadership mentoring can help you create the community of your dreams.
Sign up now for this complimentary training.
In only four easy sessions of less than 20 minutes each over ten days, you’ll have tools to make a huge difference.
I do hope you’ll join me!