Are you dealing with these aspects of difficult behaviors with children?
- Parent’s denial about the behavior
- Lack of strategies on how to assist a child with difficult behaviors
- Too much time spent supervising a child
- Handling the stress and frustration of dealing with those children
- Disruption of the entire class
- Inappropriate interactions, such as hitting, yelling and tantrums
- Lack of parent follow through
- Other children perceiving the child with difficult behaviors as disrespectful
- Montessori elementary being seen as the “catch-all” of children who have had poor experiences in other school settings
If this sounds familiar…
Register now for immediate access to this recorded webinar.
- You’ll hear about two resources for behavior and skills training that help parents and teachers work together for the child’s benefit.
- You’ll see a simple yet effective strategy to help you clearly communicate expectations for behavior in your classrooms and school.
- You’ll learn about three communication tools that can help you create more peaceful classrooms and schools.
- Plus I’ll share with you the essential Montessori principles that must be implemented consistently throughout your school if you are to deal effectively with difficult behaviors.
In this 45-minute session you’ll learn about strategies that can make a difference for your entire school right away.
See you in the webinar in a jiffy!
All the best,
Remember, your email is safe with me.
I’ll never share or sell your information.